Train the Trainer Program
This course is designed for seasoned trainers/facilitators and is intended to refresh the basic principle of adult learning principles and presentation tips. Participants will be given an opportunity to experience the critical learning objectives and activities of each component of the training program. Contents of the training program will include an introduction to the course, instructor preparation, classroom management, and fielding questions, engaging the audience and effective facilitation.
- How to prepare for the delivery of materials,
- How to observe audience signals,
- Keeping the audience engaged,
- How to limit distractions and manage challenging participants,
- Techniques for fielding and asking questions, and
- Gaining Program support.